It's no secret that when we are out of balance, our energy levels and mental agility suffer. Stress and distraction can upset our daily rhythm and routine which are crucial elements for our health and wellbeing. To restore balance and self-healing, Cultivate Vitality is a one-day immersive yoga workshop developed to bring balance to the physical, mental and emotional levels of your being. Under the instruction of teacher Nilesh Tiwari, the programme incorporates Nataraja’s core principles of "Simple Living, Higher Thinking" to enhance self-awareness and clarity. Aside from deepening your yoga knowledge and practice, you will enjoy cooked Ayurvedic meals from the Vedic Kitchen in the picturesque setting of traditional Balinese rice fields.
This programme is for people who are feeling stressed from work pressures or personal life and are seeking to learn simple techniques for stress management and self-healing through classical yogic methods.
This workshop is based on the five main ancient Indian principles of yogic living that were developed to achieve a state of ideal body health, peace of mind and mental stability, and intellectual clarity. The holistic approach will blend personalised yoga practice sessions with classical yogic techniques combining movement, meditation, breathing techniques and healing practices.
At the end of the yoga workshop, you will have the tools to:
- Improve physical and mental health;
- Improve your strength, flexibility and coordination;
- Appreciate being in the present moment, and feel at one with nature;
- Better understanding of the mind, body, emotion and soul connection through meditation;
- Learn the transformative powers of Pranayama breathwork;
- Feel more able to overcome anxiety;
- Improve sleep quality.
The 4-hour workshop includes:
- Proper Exercise
- A yoga workshop guided by Nilesh Tiwari focused on health concerns;
- Spine Shakti - yoga for back care;
- Proper Breathing
- Prana Shakti - transformative breathwork;
- Proper Relaxation
- Yoga Nidra - the art of relaxation;
- Proper Diet
- It includes a welcome herbal drink, an ayurvedic vegetarian meal and a masala chai;
- Positive Thinking and Meditation Techniques
- Meditation - the art of positive thinking;
- A group feedback on the progress, including advice on adjustments, to gain clarity for the journey ahead.
Having trained in renowned ashrams in India, Nilesh's teaching is based on physical, metaphysical and spiritual development and inner wellbeing. His mission is to keep the valuable ancient yogic tradition alive, as well as to make yoga accessible for all by creating a joyful environment where students are encouraged to challenge themselves and grow with their practice.
This workshop is designed for groups of between 5 to 15 people, and it is priced at IDR 1,100,000 / USD 70 per person. Nataraja Bali Yoga Shala is not responsible for transportation, accommodation and visa to Bali.