With Nilesh Tiwari
200-Hr Immersive Yoga Leadership Program
Introducing Nataraja Yoga Teacher Training Course, a value-based, balanced, integrated and Spiritual Education. This is a Classical Yoga Teacher Training Course designed to establish a strong foundation. The course specialises in Ashtanga Vinyasa and Sivananda Hatha Yoga.
Gain access to a 5000-year-old lineage of knowledge under the guidance of a bi-lingual teacher on one of the most spiritual islands in the world, Bali, Indonesia. Led and developed by Nilesh Tiwari, the course is created to help you establish a foundation - one that promotes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. Our intensive residential courses will be held at Nataraja shala and based on the ancient gurukula system from India where teachers and students lived and breathed yoga collectively within an Ashram environment.
The four-week program starts with a classic teacher's course that develops the skills to teach yoga asana and provides a solid grounding in the classical yoga tradition by exploring and experiencing the essence of ancient yogic science and knowledge. One will access each yoga module using both intuition and intellect as a means of deepening the spiritual connection to yoga and embracing profound inner transformation.
At Nataraja Shala we believe that the traditional teachings of Yoga serve a fundamental role to modern society - as Yoga offers highly valuable practice and insights that can benefit our everyday lives.
Nataraja YTTC is designed to produce qualified and inspiring yoga teachers, guides and leaders of Peace, Health and Celebration. Our purpose is to empower your very own practice and discipline so we can impart the yoga experience to those that feel the calling to walk the path of yoga.
Our modules are designed and researched by the power of science and spirituality. The four-course program starts with a classic teacher's course that develops the skill to teach yoga asana and provides a solid grounding in the classical yoga tradition by exploring and experiencing the essence of ancient yogic science and knowledge.
We are guided by the Ashtanga Vinyasa and Sivananda Hatha Yoga lineage and school of thought. Our 200 hour, the four-week intensive course allows close interaction with our experience and dedicated teachers and staff who themselves are immersed in the yogic lifestyle.
The course is connected to an ancient teaching lineage (Guru Parampara), which has been passed down from guru to disciple through thousands of years, the curriculum is extensive and involves both theory and practice exercises, providing a strong base from which to teach others naturally and with confidence. Participants in this course will experience:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the primary Sanskrit texts of the Yoga Sutras including unpacking sections through pre-modern perspectives
- Encounter what yoga has meant in Indian traditions prior to its evolution to the West
- Adopt a methodical discipline to attain desired knowledge or to pursue a goal
- Sharpen focus and concentrate better through mantras and chantings.
- Cover the important concepts of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as the base of postures, breaking down Asanas in forms of modifications.
- An interactive and dynamic learning environment that enable you to understand and practise Asanas from a functional and modified perspective
- Improve intuition skills by practising through observation and reflection
- Become more aware of rising thoughts through Pranayama breathing techniques
- Discover the self through the power of devotion and karma yoga
- Encounter what yoga has meant in Indian traditions prior to being transplanted to the West
- Deepen your spiritual connection to traditional Indian yoga and open yourself to profound inner transformation
Yogic Anatomy and Psychology
Yogic Principle and Lifestyle
Concept of Kundalini Yoga
Yogic Diet and Nutrition
The Teacher Training Course is registered by and fulfils the requirements for the Yoga Alliance 200-hour certification and is recognised as a registered Yoga School Certificate (RYS).
WHEN? 31 JANUARY - 28 FEBRUARY 2021
EARLY BIRD FEE: $2650 (EXPIRES 31 DECEMBER 2020)
*10% UPFRONT PAYMENT REQUIRED TO SECURE BOOKING
LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION 25 JANUARY 2021
MEET YOUR TEACHER
Nilesh R. Tiwari's journey as a former athlete to yoga has taken him through myriad philosophical thought systems and scientific practices that fuel his life's devotion to practice and learning. As a child, he began studying Yoga asanas in school and spent many years studying Yoga in various Ashrams around India under various Gurus. Throughout the years, he became fascinated by both the rigour and the subtle forms within the traditional Indian Yoga systems and practices. He earned the title Yoga Acharya - Master of Yoga from International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram. Nilesh also teaches in the tradition of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and is certified by BNS Iyengar from Mysore. In light of his previous career in sports as a goalkeeper in India, he has a deep interest in the human body combined with keen observation skills and precise hands-on adjustment style. He understands the challenges and also the accessibility of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Mysore method Yoga Therapy and Sivananda style. His teaching's style is infused with kindness and humility, simplicity, and lightheartedness. Nilesh strives to create a class environment that is non-intimidating, cheerful, inquisitive, and one is which students are encouraged to challenge themselves and grow with the practice.
The teaching of Nilesh is based of physical, metaphysical and spiritual development and inner well-being. His effort is to keep the valuable ancient and tradition alive, as well as to spread the message of yoga in a scientific and systematic manner. The aim is to achieve peace, health and happiness through yoga and celebration.
PRICING and ENROLLMENT
You will be invited to a pre-acceptance process primarily because we want to get to know you and for you to get to know us. We want to make sure that you understand and are ready for what is required on the course and we want you to feel comfortable that this is the right course for you.
After the interview is complete we will email you with an offer to attend and you are invited to make 10% downpayment and sign up accordingly. Students may also decline to join the course after the interview, there is no obligation to attend until the final payment.
(must register before 31 December 2020)
(valid from 1-25 January 2021)
(after registration closes)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials and uniform
- 1 thali meal a day by Vedic Kitchen
- Daily access to Nataraja Yoga Shala
- Certificate upon completion, subject to teacher's observations
- Level 1 training, Nataraja Gurukala system and 200-HOUR yoga alliance certified
- An opportunity to be a part of Nataraja Yoga Teacher lineage and to continue learning and teaching